Easy Beer Dip Recipe
Who doesn’t love a simple and delicious dip recipe!? If you’re looking for a quick recipe to take to a potluck or a snack for a party you’re hosting this easy beer dip is sure to be a hit! Yes there is beer in the recipe, but only 1/3 cup. However, using a non-alcoholic beer is always an option. I love this dip best with pretzel chips! SO GOOD!! I may or may not have devoured most of this recipe in a days time. Don’t judge!
My family loves all things cheese so this dip is a family favorite for sure and adding the ranch packet makes it a double hit! I am one to always love a good deal, which is why I typically try to do most of my grocery shopping at Aldi. I will share my new found love for Aldi in a future post, so I will save that for later! However, if you have an Aldi near you check it out!! But make sure to to bring a quarter and your own bags. 🙂
Anyways, I purchased the cream cheese and shredded cheese from Aldi. There are a few things I shop for in a big box store, one of them being, the ranch dressing mix. The Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix is my favorite to use for this recipe. I have used the Hidden Valley Ranch Dips, but it isn’t my favorite for this recipe.
A Few Tips!!
Here are a few tips when making your beer dip:
- Use a fat free or low calorie cream cheese to reduce calories. And make sure the cream cheese is softened ahead of time.
- I prefer to use finely shredded cheese. It keeps the dip more smooth.
- I used a shredded colby jack cheese, but a cheddar is also great in this dip.
- Any beer will work in the recipe, even a non-alcoholic beer.
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Beer
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
Any beer will work in this recipe. My husband usually have New Glarus' Moon Man in the fridge so I used that today. However, even a non-alcoholic beer is an option.